Skip to main content

My conversation with myself on a Monday night !


I got up from my seat and screamed for no reason, “It’s time to head back to the village.” It was one of those random outbursts I usually have in office and my colleagues I assume are rather used to it now. And then there was small huddle and discussions followed as to how demeaning life seems to be these days. Everyone jumped from one topic to another and then it was time to head home.


On my walk back home it was time for my usual long silent walk amidst the noisy street. I kind of enjoy this walk back home. It gives my mind ample time to observe everything around and try to make sense of why things are the way they are. I am never able to draw any concrete conclusions at the end of my walk and its quiet usual.

Now that I sit in silence and try to contemplate on these two events, thoughts again seem to be clouding around. It’s pretty much the case with most of us I believe that we wish for a completely tangentially different life than the one we are living. A life that is simply perfect, free of flaws. But alas the reality which might be harder than what we want to it to be simply can’t be pushed under the carpet.

I dig my mind and I see that it’s impregnated with a little dream. A dream of a world where people always speak their mind and the world reciprocates with a smile. The people around might not always agree to what you have to say, but at the same time encourage everyone to express their views. And then I envision smiling faces all around and everyone gleefully going about doing what they do. A world where smile is the epicentre of the universe radiating intensives rays of joy and peace.

-VJ Says ~ Cheers and Peace

Comments

  1. genuine peace is what is found in dreams only...keep dreaming. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dhundne se toh bhagwan bhi mil jata hai .... Peace kya cheese hai ;-)

      Delete
  2. The last line is so very beautiful about the smile being the epicenter ....Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice!'A world where smile is the epicentre of the universe...'A noble thought which I share with my heart!
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was a world like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will love to be in such a world..very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post....so beautifully expressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    Such a world existed many eons ago when earth was a paradise - free from sickness, ill-health, sin and death. In time, earth will be cleansed and will be restored to its former paradise. Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

    My Last Journey For Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vijay... Nice meeting you at the meet yesterday. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.